Responsible to provide direct skilled nursing services to patients. Performs UAS assessment nursing visits, skilled nursing, shift, and private duty nursing services. Responsible for the planning, coordination, provision, and evaluation of direct nursing services to patients and their families in accordance with professional practice act and agency policy.
The position requires the Nurse to conduct assessment visits for MLTC plans following the standard UAS procedures and protocol. We are looking for professionals with a passion in helping people in need, we work effectively with MLTC team and insist on providing quality medical care to patients.
- Conduct initial and re-assessment for patients or current members in their homes following the State's policy, procedures and protocols
- Conduct assessment by utilizing UAS-NY/DOH tool
- Complete required enrollment and re-assessment paperwork, tasking tool to assist in determining eligibility for services
- Develops and implements treatment plans in conjunction with patient’s authorized medical practitioner, communicating changes in patient condition, treatments and care to the Director of Home Care Services and other members of the healthcare team.
- Prepares written documentation and summaries of the patient’s progress as needed for continuation of home care / managed care services.
- Other assignments within the RN practice Act.
- NYS Licensed and currently registered as a Registered Professional Nurse. A Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing;
- Experience conducting UAS visits preferred along with use of the QAS Analyzer and Lenavi software
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in the provision of nursing care in an acute care or Long-term care facility. One-year satisfactory Nursing experience in Home Care, desired.
- Valid NYS Identification or NYS Driver License
- Demonstrated and Literate Computer Skills
- Current CPR Certification
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Xincon Home Health care Services Inc. is looking for an RN to provide telephonic aide supervision and patient assessments. No homecare RN experience needed! Paid training will be provided.
The schedule is flexible. After you complete paid one-time Zoom training, our support team will reach out within 24 hours to create a job profile that matches your preferred schedule and income level.
You’ll then receive a case load to match those specifications, and our support team will work with you every step of the way to ensure your full satisfaction.
- Per Diem
- Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Physical Screening
- Excellent Support Team
- Excellent Compensation!
- Work on your own schedule
- Work remotely
We’re looking for nurses looking to improve the quality of homecare services for seniors. Whether you’re a new graduate or looking to supplement a full-time position, with Xincon, you’ll enjoy a supportive RN community and a rewarding experience in the homecare industry.
Please apply today.